A night to remember with your special someone begins with lingerie shopping. You can look enticingly demure or seductively sexy depending on the piece that you select. Not only can it make the night unforgettable, corsets can boost your confidence to unimaginable levels, while bringing out the naughty side of you. If you are thinking of going shopping, there are some things you will need to consider including the following:
- You will need to know your size. The best way to do this is let one of the boutique assistants take your measurement and fit you into something that makes your style. You want to make sure that the corsets you buy fit your curves perfectly. You don’t want to be uncomfortable in your new purchase.
- Choose a style that works. When selecting style it is important to take your personality into consideration. Are you feminine, girly, romantic or downright sexy? Purchase lingerie that you feel comfortable in.
- Consider the different designs. If you walk into a store that has a large variety to choose from such as Le Bustiere Boutique, you will need to have a good idea of what looks good on you. Most ladies prefer chemises and babydolls for various reasons. If you are slender and small in the chest, you will probably look really good in a teddy. A lady with a full bust will benefit from the support offered by a bustier. A lady with a small bust may also appreciate a bustier because her bust may be pushed upwards creating some cleavage.
- Body shape must always be considered when lingerie shopping. Every woman has a body part that she would like to conceal while enhancing her more attractive assets.
- If you have more in the belly, you can choose a babydoll because it will show of your legs while covering your hips and tummy.
- A slim lady can usually wear most of the different designs available so they have more freedom to play.
- If you have an hourglass shape, wearing something that clings to your curves and accentuates the body will be ideal.
- A pear shaped lady should go with something that slims down the hips, skims the waist and emphasizes the breast. Take his breath away with a lace bodice or cups.
- If you have plenty in the bum look for a thong or underwear that covers the bum partially. This will make it look smaller.
- A big bust needs support so look for underwire lingerie.
Le Bustiere Boutique
1744 Columbia Rd NW #2
Washington, DC 20009